releases terms & conditions:
Entering a release constitutes the participant’s agreement to the following terms and conditions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the registration and purchase of release products.
thegoodlife. reserves the right to modify, adjust, cancel or interrupt the release at any time at its own discretion.
- Visit the release section, select the draw you wish to enter, log into your account or create a new account, select your size and click continue registration.
- Enter your full shipping information and contact details. Kindly note that incomplete information may result in a cancellation.
- Enter your payment details. Your payment details will be verified and a future payment is authorised by your bank. Your card will not be charged but you may receive a message from your bank for 0-aed informing you of the authorisation. Kindly ensure that the full amount is available in your account and that your card is valid prior to the end of the raffle as a failed transaction will result in your registration being cancelled.
- If you are selected, the full amount will be charged, and a separate order confirmation email will be sent. You will receive a cancellation email if your name is not drawn.
general terms & conditions:
- One entry per person per release. Any evidence of duplicate entries will disqualify the participant.
- Releases are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and are excluded from all promotions.
- Participants must register to the website and provide a valid shipping address, size, and valid payment method.
- Once registered to the draw, we are unable to amend the size selection, address information or payment details.
- If you already have an account, you can use the same credentials to log into the release website.
- You may cancel your registration up to 24-hours after your submission. Please contact teamgoodlife. by clicking here.
- Participant's opportunity to purchase the launch product is subject to stock availability.
- Our draw is randomly generated. Therefore entries cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else. Evidence of such behaviour by any account holder may result in disqualification and account deactivation.
- The draw entry process is subject to change at any time at thegoodlife.’s discretion.
- When the draw closes, customers will be notified by email whether their name was drawn on the communicated date of the release. You will also be notified if you haven't been successful.
- thegoodlife. reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of entering a draw and/or product purchase or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
accepted payment methods:
American Express, Visa, or Mastercard card.
subscription to the newsletter:
for any further queries you can reach out to us by clicking here and a member of teamgoodlife. will get back to you as soon as possible.